Charlie and Linda Bloom
First some updates:
- Aubrie and I eloped on New Years day! (Details inclusive.)
- I’m now the COO of a software startup in San Francisco called Urbit.org. Loving this! (Yes, it was totally unexpected.)
- This might be the last season of Together. We’ll figure it out as we go! (My reasoning is in the intro.)
Now to our guests!
Linda and Charlie Bloom have been a mainstay of the relationship seminar business for decades, but the experience of being a guru almost ruined their marriage. We get to hear how they managed and what they learned. It’s a fun episode with a very sweet couple. Let us know what you think!
If you’d like to learn more about Charlie and Linda Bloom, you can find their website at bloomwork.com.
If you want to support our program, you can do that at patreon.com/together. Thank you!
If you’ve got questions or comments, or if you just want to connect, you can find on social media.
- Our F
acebookpage is facebook.com/togethershow
- Twitter and Instagram are both @together_show
- My personal Twitter handle is @newtonlaw
- And you can always email me at email@example.com
The music in today’s episode is by Blue Dot Sessions, and you can find them at sessions.blue.